Monday, June 30, 2014

Top Ten Things I Want to Do This Summer

Good Evening. Tonight I am linking up with Deanna Jump at Mrs. Jump's Class for my Top Ten Things I Want to Do This Summer.


This is the first summer that I won't be spending time in Manitowoc, WI for graduate school, so I might actually have time to do some of these things!


#1. Move. It's just across town, but I want to move.

#2. Get my home organized. This will take quite a while. I still have unopened boxes from last year's move that I hope to get through.

#3. Read several books. On my reading list are the Divergent series and Game of Thrones series. I also want to finish No Mopes Allowed.

#4. Start my TPT store. I have some files created and ideas, although I'm nowhere near as creative as some of the folks whose stores I shop.

#5. Blog more.

#6. Lay by the pool. This goes along with #3.

#7. Do some long range planning for next school year. This will be my second year in my district/building and I know I want to do a lot of things differently.

#8. Create manipulatives! I have so many great ideas sitting on my Pinterest account that I can't wait to make!

#9. Get in the habit of writing on my blog frequently!

#10. Binge on some Netflix - I have so much in my queue, and finally have some time to catch up.

Enjoy your summers everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment